This is really nice! I just added my chat transcript from my part at the Health Care Event. It took a few minutes to digest it, but this is the result.
It is an amazing service called Chatlog, http://sleeds.org/chatlog/main
Currently there is no search option, but they offer :
- recent Chatlogs
- a browse option on tags and
- on Participants of the chat discussions, which it pretty amazing.
Please note that you now can search on the tags/keywords I entered, AND you can select the names of people that took part in the discussion to see where they
contributed in other discusions!
Besides a search option I want to suggest:
- some navigation improvements, back&forward
- or direct links back to the home page from every page
- add the rss -link I made ;-)
The site does not offer a RSS-feed right now, so I decides to make one by the use of a tool, a so-called " feedscraper" .Feed43
You can add it to your feedreader (Netvibes is my choice):
You can see it live at my Netvibes Ginger Universe http://www.netvibes.com/cmb#Second_Life_%26_Health